Justified or not, claims and suits against your company and its executives mean effort wasted and lost hours. Legal fees and settlements can impact your firm’s balance sheet and disrupt your operations. Personal assets can also be at risk.
Singer Nelson Charlmers’ Executive Liability practice has experienced employees who will:
- Analyze your firm’s exposures and negotiate the specific liability insurance you need.
- Explain the key policy provisions that safeguard your business and personal assets.
- Guide you through the critical claim process if you are sued.
- Advocate on your behalf at all times – from point of purchase to improving your insurance during the policy year to enforcing your rights in a claim.
Executive Liability coverage includes:
- Media Liability
- Errors & Omissions / Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Data Security / Cyber Liability
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
- Fidelity / Crime Insurance