Singer Nelson Charlmers supports a number of different charities in many ways.
- We feature articles by various organizations in our email newsletters and promote their fundraising events to thousands of companies in the NY Metro Area.
- We provide pro-bono services to local charities to help them reduce their medical insurance expense and improve their coverage.
- We assist organizations by providing our advice to help them with their events.
- We have an employee program that contributes to local charities such as The Center For Food Action.
Jonathan and Michey Singer, together with several local families, helped to establish REED Academy, a school for children and young adults with autism. Mark Shanock, our CFO, has served as a board member for many years, and the school has received a great deal of support from our staff and from many of our clients.
Through PACS/USA we have raised funds to enable the delivery of thousands of tons of many truckloads of food all over the country to help children who are starving.
Through Drive4Rebecca, we have helped raise nearly $1,000,000 in support of organizations that help individuals with special needs and their families, and helped establish a school for children affected by autism.
The following are some of the charities that we have supported:
- Adler Aphasia Center
- Alpine Learning Group
- American Heart Association
- Autism New Jersey
- Center for Food Action
- Children’s Therapy Center
- EPIC School
- Garden Academy
- Institute for Educational Achievement
- JCC on the Palisades
- JFS of Bergen
- Montgomery Academy
- Organization for Autism Research
- Princeton Child Development Institute
- Surfer’s Healing
- Temple Emanu-el