National Law Firm Speaker and Writer Uri Gutfreund, of Risk Strategies, invites you to join us for five 30-minute action packed sessions as we discuss best practices that will help you better grow and manage your firm. Learn from industry experts what works and what doesn’t work in today’s leading law firms.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015 | 8:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- BERDON LLP | 360 Madison Avenue, 8th fl., [Entrance on 45th St.] NYC
- Complimentary breakfast and registration: 8:00 to 8:15 a.m.
- Sessions: 8:15 to 11:00 a.m.
- Seating is limited. Please RSVP by November 11, 2015.
- Managing Partner Governance: What you should be doing to build the firm of the future.
- Managing Growth: What the managing partner can do to foster a growing vibrant partnership.
- Managing Finances: What big data tells us about law firm economics in the firm of the future.
- Managing Profitability: Case study by a successful managing partner and accounting executive.
- Managing the Marketing: How to manage the process of branding and bringing in new businesses.
- Sherry Cushman, Leader, Legal Sector Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield
- John Fitzgerald, Chair, Law Firm Services, Berdon LLP
- Marty Katz, President, Synapse Partnership
- Alan Levine, President, Levine Marketing Solutions
- John Remsen, President and CEO, The Remsen Group
- William (Bill) Watkins, Shareholder, Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.